Jackie Michaels, MSM
Founder and CEO
Jackie’s 24 years in Human Resources (HR) has provided her the opportunity to become a successful HR executive, leading strategic and operational initiatives. Her extensive work experience has also allowed Jackie to ensure excellence in all functional areas of HR, lead national and global HR teams and operate an annual budget of $75M. She also participated in progressive union negotiations and created highly effective Supervisory Leadership Development Programs.
To improve work efficiencies and accurate employee data reporting, Jackie engaged technology solutions to select and implement a best-in-class Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
Soon after starting her HR career, Jackie soon discovered HR was a profession where she could 1.) continue learning to serve others and 2.) understand, interpret and apply employment laws.
Jackie is now thrilled to offer organizations solution-based HR support while building sustainable and reliable working relationships. AgileHR ServicesTM is in a great position to assist small to mid-sized business owners excel in people management strategies, while establishing and/or maintaining HR compliance initiatives.
· Masters of Science, Management
· Bachelors of Art, Management and Human Relations (Magna Cum Laude)
· Associates of Arts, Business
· Adjunct Professor, Graceland University (B.A. Program)
· Adjunct Professor, MidAmerica Nazarene University (B.A. Program)
· Curriculum Developer and Training Instructor
· Leadership Olathe Graduate - The City of Olathe, KS
· FastTrac New Venture Graduate - The Kauffman Foundation
· Past Steering Committee Member, Boys and Girls Club of Greater Kansas City - Promotes the development of self-
esteem, values, and skills for boys and girls.
· Past Advisory Council Member, The Salvation Army - Supports strategic initiatives to assist families in crisis.
· Past Board Member, G.i.R.L., Inc. - Provided education and materials for teenage girls to recognize the
danger signs of teen dating abuse to avoid entering these relationships.